Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
REBOUNDING - mini trampoline for weight loss

Posted by worriedone (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 13 at 13:11

have been using mine daily now for a couple of weeks. I love it. I am in the basement and I do not jump high because of ceiling clearance.

I do not get any height at all. I use it for about 10 mins - and it is great. I want to be able to take it outside and do this in the sunshine to get some free D3 on my skin but I will wait until it is warmer.

I use this with stretchy bands and stretching dvds.

Along with NO sugar. NONE, in ANY form. Organic. Gluten free.

I have lost a couple. Going more for inches, tho.

Good luck to everyone in their strive to be healthy!

♥♥

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: REBOUNDING - mini trampoline for weight loss

Well good for you! You've only lost "a couple?" I used the rebounder once, and it made my knees sore. Glad to hear you are having success with it.

Remember there are lots of natural sugars in fruits, milk too. But I think what you are saying is that you are eating no added white sugar, like in baked goods, coffee, jam, etc.

o

pretty cool, I jump rope.

o

perhaps research vibration machines (amazon, sears etc.

Here is a link that might be useful: vibration machines

o

I found this topic a few weeks ago while searching for a trampoline to do some exercise while I'm at home. Because I had no examples of what to look for, I did some research and found out what's the best to start with. I purchased one from JumpSport which does the job.

I hope this info/example will help others in their search.

Here is a link that might be useful: fitness trampoline

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here