Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ideas for new way to exercising

Posted by achipmunk (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 14, 08 at 10:25

im pretty much in to free running, if you dont know what it is heres a link http://nerdoffice.com/video/?id=37835
makes for a great outdoor run :)

What else are people doing out there of new things.. or are you just sticking to the good old gym ?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ideas for new way to exercising

After watching the video of a guy jumping over large letters of the alphabet, I thought that this was some sort of a joke; however, what I found out is this:

A new urban sport which emerged from the southern suburbs of Paris, free-running uses gymnastic skills to find alarming new ways of navigating the urban landscape. It is the free-runners fondness for catapulting themselves at dangerous heights over anxiety-inducing distances that has brought them notoriety .

I am curious; is this what you do? Running and jumping over stationary objects that you come across?

o
RE: Ideas for new way to exercising

take the hard way up a building climping it from the stairs.. or jump down from 1st floor.. just making the run more difficult

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Exercise & Nutrition Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here