Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aleighjc

Guests and who will be there

aleighjc
15 years ago

Whenever I host something , if it is just a small group of people I usually let everyone know who will be there. With that said, we had someone invite us to lunch somewhere and we met them there. I was surprised because two other couples and their children were also there. Well again that couple invited us over for Christmas day brunch, and I overheard a friend mention she will be at X house on Christmas day for brunch. I don't know, it just seems odd to me to not let others know who will be there? It wouldnt change my answer if I am going or not. I'm glad I found out since she has a younger daughter and I was bringing some small gifts for the person that invited us - for her young children. I'm concerned who else might be there with young children so I'm just going to ask, so I can pick up a few more gifts if I need to. What is your take on not knowing who will be there? I guess with the lunch I just figured it would be a more one on one thing, then with two other couples (and five additional children) it was a bit chaotic and hard to actually talk to anyone. Do you let people know who will be there if you invite someone out or to your home?

Comments (5)

Sponsored