Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted:: dinner menu w/ odd named utensils/foods

Posted by vangy (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 27, 06 at 14:40

I have heard of a dinner party with the spoon listed as a shovel, fork as a spade, the same w/ food items. Does anyone have the full "menue" for this party? We would like to do one for new yers eve.
OR: a mystery dinner, non-murder? or murder w/out drugs....
I have instigated a "traveling dinner party" w/ great success at 4 homes!!!

Vangy likes to play in the dirt and hangs out at the garden junk forum when she has time.

Be blessed in the is new year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanted:: dinner menu w/ odd named utensils/foods

Well, I haven't heard of a funny garden theme for a menu and such, but it would be fun to make one up. How about you start with your real menu, and we can help you figure out fun names to call the various dishes?

How to Host a Murder is a fun series of murder mystery games. They all include a murder. The ones I have done have not had any characters doing drugs, but I think there is one set in the 60s which might. A few of the ones I have done have had characters who drink or provide bootleg booze (set in Chicago in the 20s).

o
RE: Wanted:: dinner menu w/ odd named utensils/foods

I have the list somewhere at home. It was called "Waldorf Hysteria". Maybe you can google it. I will try to find it but I have no clue where to look. If I come across it I will post it for you.
NK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here