Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rude hostess update

Posted by SAG1 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 15, 02 at 12:17

Well, I just found out that she criticized someone's dessert that they brought. Said it was undercooked in front of a bunch of people in the kitchen. I wonder if we should just boycott going there.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rude hostess update

I guess is would depend on if it was undercooked or not. I mean really, if it was raw-ish and contained eggs or something that may make someone ill, I certainly would not want my guests to eat it either.

Is this the same hostess where I saw you posted that people got sick from eating her food?

Alexa

o

Is this the same lady whose dinner possibly made you ill? If she served the dish after discovering it was undercooked, then perhaps you now know what caused your illness...And yes, I would think of never attending a dinner at that home again. But if she stated in the kitchen "oh my, this is undercooked" and stashed it away, then I dont think she was being rude...Probably just surprised. Now if she just out and out made fun of the person who brought it, then again I would probably not attend any other get togethers. Just wondering....are/were you two friends??

o

Is this the same place that the toilet overflowed?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here