Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
okieladybug

Baking party favors

okieladybug
14 years ago

Last year my aunt hosted a terrific new event for our family. We gathered at her home and each lady brought the recipe and all the ingredients/supplies for a Christmas treat (cookies, candy, etc.) We all made them together, then divided them up to share. Everyone got several different things, we got to spend time together and it was a lot of fun! This year it will be at my new home. I want to have favors (one per family) to hand out so I'll need at least 6-8. Packaging isn't really an issue (I can come up with some cute ideas for decorating bags, etc.) but I was wondering if you had some neat ideas on what to include. I thought cookie cutters would be cute, along with maybe a candle, blank recipe cards, a Christmas ornament. I don't really want to spend a lot, so I thought if I start gathering things now I can get them when they're on sale throughout the upcoming season. I'm also a crafter, so I can make some things, if I had some good inspiration/ideas to go with. Thanks for the suggestions!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia