Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
monogrammed napkins

Posted by hellori (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 07 at 22:36

Does anyone know of a good source for monogrammed paper napkins?? I would like some that are a good quality but not too expensive. I entertain often and I received some as a gift and discovered that they came in incredibly handy when hosting a dinner party. Very classy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: monogrammed napkins

I know a good source, but it's a local place.
Try your wedding store and your local printing place. My favorite place does nifty printed invitations for parties and the local Bridal Store also orders napkins and such for weddings and showers. Try those places.
Linda C

o

If you can't ind anything locally, Google "American Stationery". It's a company in Indiana that sells monogrammed stationery as well as napkins and other things. Not cheap, tho.

o

Have you considered getting cloth napkins? I suspect you could get a few dozen that would last forever for the price of a few hundred paper that would only last a few parties.

Failing that, if you are just looking for a single letter, you may be able to find some pre-fab ones at a large party supply store. (plumparty.com has some cute initial cocktail napkins but the color scheme may be limiting)

Or if you are up for a little DIY, you could get an embosser and stamp your monogram onto any paper napkin you choose.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here