Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Luncheon ideas

Posted by wine50 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 19:46

My daughter and her best friend since high school are coming home next week-end for a visit along with two of their classmates. The four of them have graduated from law school. I have met the other two once or twice but don't know them that well. The four girls started law school together and have been major supports for each other all through law school. Two of the girls have never been to our home before and I would like to give them a nice luncheon. We already had the graduation thing. I guess I want to call this a "always value your friendship" luncheon. Food will be simple chicken salad and such. Anyone have any ideas for a friendship gift/favor for each of the girls? They all have been given jewlery alike for graduation so I don't want to spend a whole lot, just something simple.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Luncheon ideas

How about small leather bount appointment books? Maybe a nice pen?
Linda C

o

What about giving each a nice picture frame and taking a photo of the group while they are together and sending each a print, sized fro the frame?

o

lindac and bonelady... what great ideas. I think I incorporate both of them. thanks so much

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here