Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have pictures of backyard party decor...

Posted by KellyFG (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 15, 05 at 7:29

with a large white tent/canopy?
We are having my son's graduation party & I'm looking for unique ideas on how to make the tent look really awesome. I already bought battery powered paper lanterns to hang inside.
Any ideas would be great!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have pictures of backyard party decor...

I have no pictures.....but have seen the supports wound with fabric and flower garlands.....and have seen green silk foliage covering the struts wound with little clear electric lights.
My experience with battery powered lanterns is they don't last very long at all....better string wire.
Linda C

o
RE: Does anyone have pictures of backyard party decor...

Here is a picture of a tent that we did with the paper lanterns. Also we put twinkle lights around the inside of the tent. You could also drape the insides with school color material. Our Walmart has a lot of material $1.00 a yard. When my son graduated I took pictures of him and glued them to construction paper (school colors)that had been folded in half and placed them all on the tables. Standing up. I had seen where people do scrap books, which are nice, but I noticed a lot of people don't take the time to look at them. This way they where out for everyone to view.
Good Luck
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here