Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mcdonalds birthday party

Posted by JACKIERAY (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 02 at 20:54

THE THEME OF OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY IS MCDONALDS ANY IDEAS???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mcdonalds birthday party

I'M HAVING A MCDONALDS PARTY FOR MY DAUGHTER AT MY HOUSE.
I NEEDS IDEAS ABOUT GAMES I SHOULD PLAY? FOOD I SHOULD SERVE? DECORATION IDEAS? CENTERPIECE IDEAS? WHAT KIND OF PARTY FAVORS I SHOULD USE? THE ENTERTAINMENT I SHOULD HIRE? AS YOU CAN SEE I NEED A LOT OF HELP!!!!

o

Well, the food should be fairly simple, Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries etc. You can rent a drink dispenser, they call them "orange bowls", for, usually, a $25 deposit and then you can purchase the orange drink mix and a sleeve of cups for around $6. The cups have the McDonald's Logo on it.

For decorations, to keep it simple, put up red and white streamers. Talk to the manager of your local McDonald's and they may let you purchase, or even give them to you, some of the "Happy Meal" bags/boxes and you can serve lunch in those. You may want to call a week or more in advance to order them, depending on how many you need.

For activities. You can purchase Face Painting "crayons", that you just have to dip lightly in water, then you can paint there faces to look like Ronald or the Grimace, Hamburgler, The Fry Guys etc. They come off easily with soap and water and DO NOT STAIN. You could see if you could rent a Ronald McDonald costume, or other characters, and have someone dress up in them and make balloon animals and do the face painting.

Make Ronald's face on the top of the cake and place this in the center of the table as the center piece.

Games
Make Ronald's face on a cardboard box and cut out the "mouth" and have a bean bag toss. Play pin the top bun on the Hamburger.
Play Ronald McDonald Bingo: Make your own Bingo game - See if you can find stickers or draw the faces of the McDonald's Characters plus, hamburgers, French fries, twist ice cream cone, Chicken nuggets etc. onto bingo game boards. Make duplicate pieces to "draw" out of a hat and play bingo.

Even if you do not use any of these ideas I hope it will at least get your creative juices flowing. Let us know how the party turns out and/or what you decide to do.

o

McDonalds hosts their own parties for the kids, so you don't really need to plan anything.

o

how was the party?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here