Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Surprise Birthday Party for DH 30th

Posted by lynnsg (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 15, 03 at 18:12

DH's 30th birthday is Sept. 3. I would like to have a surprise party for him @ our house mid August. We have plenty of room if it rains. If it doesn't we have plenty of outside area, too. I'm looking for any ideas or suggests anyone would have to make the day easier for me. I plan on having "picnic" foods and cake. He's a big golfer - should I include that in some way.
We have a swimming pool so that's one activity and can put up a volleyball net, should I try to plan anything else? THanks for advise/suggest before hand, in case I don't have time later to thank everyone!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Surprise Birthday Party for DH 30th

If you want to include the golfing theme, you may be able to get golf balls personalized with his name and bday date to give as favors.

o
RE: Surprise Birthday Party for DH 30th

How about Bocce ball or Horseshoes as another activity?
And just another food idea....for my daughter's graduation we had a "Build Your Own Taco" bar. It was super easy and went over very well with the guests!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here