Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andreaintx

Dallas Entertainers/Caterers, I need some help

andreaintx
15 years ago

I need some help. Here is some quick background info, it totally relates to my question. I used to work for a catering company in Houston where we were known for our buffets. Since leaving everytime I entertain I have to build these elaborate buffets, its me, I don't know how to do it any other way. I have quite a few serving trays and a few months ago I let some friend borrow some of my stuff in exchange for taking me to market to get some things that I need but don't have. Two days ago I was asked to host a baby celebration in July. I finalized the menu last night and although I have a lot of equipment to build the buffet, I am still in need of some things. I called and emailed my friends to see if they could get me into market the next 7 days. I know late notice. I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know where I can get some equipment for good prices other than market? I need a punch bowl (something funky not like grandma's), a resin platter, wood squares and triangle, small hammered bowls, mint julep cups, cake knife and server, metal compote, etc. I've looked online and have been keeping my eyes out for that stuff at places like HomeGoods, Tuesday Morning etc, without luck. Thank you for your help!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia