Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Martha Stewart wedgewood creamware

Posted by salbwil (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 03 at 14:46

Does anyone have these dishes and do you like the color? I'm afraid to buy without looking and they aren't available in stores. Hope this is the right forum.
salbwil

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Martha Stewart wedgewood creamware

Are you talking about antique Wedgwood cream ware?....Or one of Martha's repros made with her name on them?
Linda C

o

Linda,
I'm looking for very plain creamware----Martha's seem to be the plainest and the "creamiest" in color, but can you direct me to either?

thankyou, salbwil

o

Here's what she's talking about; it's exclusive to Martha's mail-order catalog, at least in the U.S.

I know their stuff is BEAUTIFUL. I understand your nervousness, but I'm not sure how you'd tell.

You could try calling Customer Service and asking if there's a similar Wedgwood in terms of color that you could see in a retail store.

Now, Martha Stewart's catalog has a satisfaction guarantee, and they're pretty no-nonsense, so you could just order a single place-setting and see ifyou like it. If you don't, they'll take it back, and you only have a single place-setting to mail. If you do like it, then you're one up on your order!

Here is a link that might be useful: Martha's Wedgwood Creamware

o

Please don't use the "M" word here! This is a family-oriented forum! $^)

o

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where to find Martha's Wedgewood Creamware now that she no longer carries it? I've done a search online and can't find any results.
Thankyou, salbwil

o

How about this?

Here is a link that might be useful: creamware

o

Thankyou, Lindac,
However, that is not the pattern that Martha's catalog sold. Hers was a plainer edge with no ruffle. I've emailed Wedgewood, and am waiting for a reply. I wonder if they're embarassed by their line in a felon's catalog.

o

did you receive any news from wedgewood? im curious as im also looking for the same creamware.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marth Stewart

o

I still have not been able to find this pattern any where. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated .
salbwil

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here