Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dinner for a 65th birthday party?

Posted by ilovepink (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 17, 07 at 21:37

I am coming up with nothing here. The night before the birthday boy is having steak.

I want to make something special the next night. What would you guys do?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dinner for a 65th birthday party?

What's his favorite?
Lobster? Crab? roast Chicken?
Most men prefer MEAT to a pasta or veggie thing....but who knows.
What's his favorite dinner?
Linda C

o

I found out, that after being married to the man for many, many years, that he didn't want birthday cake at all but preferred pie. So now I make a cherry, peach or apple pie for his birthday. Whenever I ask what he want, he always says, "Don't fuss" and so I just fix what I know are his favorites. Are you having guests?

o

Hey, sudiepav, when I was growing up, I always had pie for my birthday, too, because it's July 25, and that's when the raspberries are perfect in Wisconsin (I'm from Milwaukee). My mom sometimes would get a "round" of vanilla ice cream from 32 Flavors that was decorated like the top of a birthday cake. I'm with your husband -- like cake, LOVE pie!

ilovepink, help us help you here. Are you talking about a dinner party? A family dinner (i.e., if the birthday boy is your husband or son)? How many people?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here