Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What else can I serve to dip into dips?

Posted by glitter53 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 20, 08 at 20:15

Hello, Ladies (and Gents, of course!)...I'm bringing a couple of dips to our DD's baby shower (everyone loves my shrimp mould and hot crab dip) and I'd like to bring something besides the same ol' crackers to dip into them. I've done Paris Toasts before, and will probably include them again, pita triangles...Is there anything else that's interesting?

My mind is a seive lately, and I can't seem to think of anything very original....help?
...Lynn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What else can I serve to dip into dips?

celery sticks, carrot sticks slices of jicama, slices of party rye toasted, toasted rounds of baguettes, corn tortillas toasted,...just to name a few.
Linda C

o

I use toasted mini pitas; I cut them in half, brush them with evoo, and bake them at 350 until slightly golden and crisp.

o

Ah, thank you, Linda and Mitch...love all those suggestions and will probably include them all. There will also be a veggie platter, so they can dip those, also....This business of becoming a Grandmother is taking its toll on my thought processes, I think! Too exciting!!! ;-)
Many thanks...Lynn!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here