Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ISO 'black' for molded candies

Posted by connie0751 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 4, 08 at 10:29

Graduation is coming up - our school colors are black and red. We are wanting to make molded black graduation caps and can not find anything but dark chocolate. Does anyone have any idea how to color white chocolate chips to make black? One dealer said if we used black coloring it would make the candy bitter. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ISO 'black' for molded candies

Sorry I don't know. Just being nosey, what are the black molded graduation caps for? Couldn't you make them red? My kids colors were red and white and the boys wore red caps and the girls wore white. Those graduation caps come in all colors. Congratulations on this milestone and have a wonderful time planning/hosting your kids party!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here