Return to the Entertaining Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shoes Indoor -- yay or nay?

Posted by gwtamara (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 29, 08 at 13:42

Well, you all certainly touched a nerve. Who knew that the 'shoe debate' would create such a furor. But, our producers sat up and took notice and created a slideshow that we've been featuring on iVillage.

Enjoy!

Tamara
GardenWeb Community Manager

Here is a link that might be useful: Shoes indoors?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shoes Indoor -- yay or nay?

Thanks

o

How come this message won't sink?

o

Because this is the most interesting and humorous topic on this forum bar none!

Everyone has an opinion on the subject and like any controversy it makes for great discussion and lively debate.

Most of the rest of the topics on this forum just aren't interesting enough to comment on. The one with the co-worker who chewed with his mouth open was pretty fun though :) The shoe debate takes the cake, I don't care who you are, some of those comments are funny as hell.

o

Read the so called debate link, but as I see it, it was pretty much one sided. What? A few one the FOR side, and the rest on the AGAINST side? Editors seemed pretty biased.

o

Aw come on lighten up.There are worse things than wearing shoes in the house. Somehow I can't visualize a tombstone saying "here lies the women with the cleanest floors in town". No one is going to care except you and you will be dead. Vique.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Entertaining Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here