Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amyjean_gw

Sources of elegant tabletop decor

amyjean
15 years ago

I am new to this forum and not sure if this is a great topic for others but it is a recurring frustration for me so I thought I'd post and see if anyone is able to help.

I love creating beautiful tables but I realize that my taste runs toward the elegant -fine china, crystal and silver. I voraciously read table idea books and magazines and scour the internet for beautiful things. Unfortunately, I often don't find anything available to purchase that is nearly as beautiful and elegant as the things shown on what must be thousands of pages of eye candy that I've seen over the years.

Something that I often see are delicate goblets in varous colors (not cased) that look to me like they may be made in Italy. Carolyne Roehm often features them in her many books and her website. She has them in many colors. Her most recent website post features them in this year's "Blue and White Christmas". Any idea where these particular ones may be found or just sources for all of these elegant beauties that grace all of those tables "in the pictures"? Thanks in advance, Amy

Comments (4)

Sponsored