Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susanthegardener

Where can I find a solar umbrella

susanthegardener
13 years ago

I have been looking for umbrella that has solar panels on it, because i like to listen to music while i am out in the yard, b i always have to use an extension cord. I constantly forget about the darn cord, and i have tripped over it, there has got to be a better way. I have seen those umbrellas with leds but i never go outside just so i can enjoy lights at night, plus i enjoy gardening so that doesnt help me, becuase i am out there during the day. Does anyone know of or where i can buy one of those umbrellas that i guess somehow or someway i can listen to music, maybe like a built in radio or something? I have seen those solar chargers, but i want to have my docking system on the table. whenever i have used that solar charger, my umbrella blocks the sun so then my solar charger, doesn't get light to keep the dock system powered. It is a bummer, because i dont want to leave a sound system on the ground, its hard enough for me to avoid a extension cord. I DO NOT want to trip over my dock system and then end up breaking it, that would just stink. Anyways where can i get what i want for a chance, instead of having to place my expensive dock system in the sun, plus i dont want to damage the system, but i want to listen to music when i garden?

Someone please help me find this, it has got to exist..i checked on amazon, yahoo shopping, msn shopping, even price grabber. nothing.

any help would be great.

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia