Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New to Embroidery Machines

Posted by megpiesmom (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 18, 08 at 19:07

Hi,
I am looking for my first embroidery machine and could really use some help. The "Bernina Deco 500" are these still being made, does the machine self thread, easy bobbin set up are just a few of the questions I have for this machine. I have seen the listed for less than $300.00.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good machine that is easy to use doesn't need to be hooked to the computer to embroider plus the the qualities of self threading, ease of bobbin change, good warranty etc., and $1500.00 or less.
I am sure I am missing a lot of questions so any and all advice is appreciated.
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New to Embroidery Machines

For $1500, I'd look at a dealer & try to get a used Brother ULT.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here