Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics of some of my recent projects

Posted by tami_ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 07 at 15:36

I made the stocking from scratch, as I couldn't find one that I could hoop the cuff to suit me. DS picked out the fabric, as it is for his girlfriend's little girl's first Christmas. Kylie is not his, but she sure thinks he is hers!

The black and white bunnie was inspired by my own black and white house rabbit, Sydney.

And I knitted the sweater and blanket.

Tami

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics of some of my recent projects

Those are sooo cute!! Which sewing machine do you have?? I love that sweater and blanket.Good job,and TFS
Kathi

o

Kathi, the embroidery machine I have is the Brother PE 150. Jenni_CA has been a big help to me when I have questions and problems! I also have a Viking 500 sewing machine, which used to get a lot of use, but not much any more.

Tami

o

Way cute Tami!!!! As you know, I love appliques.
Perfect job on the stocking!!
I need to go through and send you more designs....I know I have lots that you would like!

o

Great job! I love the appliqus too and need to learn how to make them!

o

Thanks Jenni! Kylie's mom really liked it. DS has only been dating her about 2 months. Even tho he isn't, Kylie calls him Da, and if you ask her where J is, she will shake her head no really hard and say Da again! He loves her to death. I don't sew/embroider for many, so I hope they know how special this was!

Please do send me more designs! Got a brand new honorary grandson today! Now I need to get his keepsake blanket made. I put name, date, weight, length, and time on them.

Maryann, appliques are super easy! Jenni taught me how in an email!

Tami

o

Tami, I will have to try them in the new year, as I have many designs. Jenni has been so much help to me too!

o

The designs are very very cute! Love the fabric chooses!

o

Thanks, carlene. The black and white bunnie is in honor of my Sydney, who is a black and white mini rex mix. She has a white tummy with a black "zipper" down the middle!

Jenni, I have a funny feeling there are going to be more babies to embroider for, and no, not DD! It seems like every time I turn around, someone else is pregnant!

Also, got free hats at the sporting goods store on Sunday. Of course it has the store's logo on it, but DH and I both got one. I have fish I can embroider on his, but need to think of something to put on mine. They are a dark green. I don't know if I want flowers on it, but I do want something that will look funny on a man if he steals mine! Got any ideas?

Tami....who has posted on about 4 differnt forums lately and keeps forgetting which ones!

Happy New Year!

o

Wow, those are great!

o

Tami, your projects are sooooo cute !!!!!
I just now found this embroidery forum, I have been on the quilting forum for a while now.
I just got a Brother SE-270D in Jan. I really love it, I have made a few things, I still have a lot to learn.
I will be checking in to see what is going on and trying to learn all I can.
bopeep

o

Welcome to the forum, bopeep! Thank you. I still have two baby keepsake blankets to make.

Tami

o

Thank You, Tami, I am really enjoying looking around this forum, I am learning a lot here.
bopeep

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here