Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
janome embroidery

Posted by marionliz (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 27, 08 at 11:36

I just bought a used janome embroidery machine .When I try to use the touch screen for alphabet ,if I touch -lets say M it will give the letter next to it N try to touch the trash can and it will give my the alphabet or numbers . Can that be fixed ?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: janome embroidery

You would have to call a Janome dealer to find out that answer. It does sounds pretty messed up. I heard once that having a light shine on the screen will cause problems especially if there is a magnifying glass on it (burned a hole!).
Have you tried using the eraser end of a pencil to touch the screen with?
How does it sew out? Is the alphabet part the only problem with the screen? Can you use the other functions like arch words, rotate designs, etc.?
Good luck with it. I love my Janome.

o
RE: janome embroidery

That is easy to fix my dealer helped me over the phone.Go to Mode and go to the screen that you balance the machine by using the removeable thread holder and you touch the plus signs and when finished.It's done.I hope I explained it to be understood. I have a 300E

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here