Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bernina Deco 340

Posted by stitcherydreams (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 11, 06 at 2:29

Has anyone purchased the new Bernina Deco 340? I just bought one and have my doubts. But it could just be me...wanted to know what others thought.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bernina Deco 340

nope!! But i have a babylock ellure and its ROCKS my socks... :D If you dont like it.. take it back before its too late. I have had machines i didnt like and wished i had returned before it was too late. It STINKS!

o

I do not have one yet but I looked at 1 today. I was thinking about buying it Monday. I got a Futura ce-100 last week and after the (almost) nervous breakdown, I carried it back today. So, I was wanting to know the the same question as you. Carol

o

I PURCHASED ONE JAN 25. I'M NEW AT ALL THIS. WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN? I like it so far.

o

I purchased a Deco 340 eight months ago and I really enjoy it. I had never used an embroidery machine before. This is user friendly and stitches beautifully. There are many machines to choose from so take some test "drives". I also purchased a Magic Box to download designs from the internet and CD's. I have embroidered a multitude of items with it with great results.

o

I have a Bernina 430 I have had it for about a year and I love it. Having said that, let me say I took the basic class when I firs t got it and used the tutorials, a lot! It takes some time to learn. I am still learning, but I have done a lot of projects.

o

Bernina Deco 340 is awesome! It is so much easier than the previous Bernina embroidery machines b/c they operated with an embroidery module and complicated software. Even someone who is not computer savy can handle the Deco.

o

Does anyone have the Bernina Embroidery software version 5 for the Deco 340? I am having a problem down loading the images to the usb it keeps saying the image is to large and I need to delete files off the usb and the usb is empty. Can anyone help?

o

http://freeembroiderystuff.embroiderydesigns.com/forums/threadView.aspx?id=109 This is a question/answer forum about the 340. Perhaps you will find the info you seek there. I do not have this machine, so I cannot help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here