Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizmeow

singer XL6000

mizmeow
16 years ago

I am thinking of buying singer XL6000. I did the virtual tour of the Viking SE and got to like the features, but the price was not for me. The singer XL6000 seems to have many of the same features, not all, but still...

Would love to hear comments, positive and/or negative, regarding performance of the singer XL6000....I looked at the Futura, but when the clerk showed me a sample of an embroidery design done by a Futura 250 and the Viking SE, unless it was some sort of manipulative technique to sell a higher priced machine, there was a difference in the quality of the design, just cleaner edges, filled in more completely.....was it just the power of suggestion or bad eyes? Does a machine like the Viking SE or Singer XL6000 really produce a better embroidery design than, for example, a lesser machine moneywise?

I have never done machine embroidery before, but am good with software and competent with regular sewing machines and, I should mention, I am fearless and determined....but I want a good machine that produces as good a quality design as I can afford....can anyone out there help me?

Comments (2)