Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Are there any Brother 8200 / 8500 owners here?

Posted by laura_ia (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 1, 06 at 23:58

My 8500 died last year, and I replaced it with a Singer XL6000. I'm cleaning out my sewing room and realized that I still have the hoops, templates, a Mega-hoop, the 3 position hoop, a hoop-it-all, a cap-hoop and an extension table for that machine. I'm thinking about putting them on ebay but wanted to see if maybe someone here would be interested before I list them there.

Feel free to email me if I may have something you're interested in. I'm not sure if this is against the rules, so please disregard if it is. I won't mention any prices, but email me if you're interested.

Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Are there any Brother 8200 / 8500 owners here?

Laura, I emailed you re. the extension table...did you sell it already?

Donna

o

Donna, I still have it, but I'm unable to reply to your email for some reason. It is not a quilting extension, I actually think it came with the huge hoop-it-all that I have and will be selling also. I'll try to do some more research and get back to you with exactly what it is and maybe take a picture. I promise I will not sell it before checking with you, you have first dibs! :)

o

Hey, Laura - sorry to take so long in responding - I haven't been on this forum lately!

I'm only interested in the quilting extension, so if you have someone else who wants it, let them have it! Thanks for getting back with me on it.

Donna

o

are the afore mentioned items still available for sale? I have an 8500 and might could use an extra hoop or two. Email me at harleys@charter.net and let me know.

Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here