Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ultimate box

Posted by Chantal (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 19, 04 at 22:50

Hello to all...
I was wondering if they sell the ultimate box in Canada? I cannot seem to find anything on the internet for purchasing it here? Anyone know where to find it?
Thanks,
Chantal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ultimate box

Yes ebay!

o

Yep, ebay. I'm sure a seller there will ship to Canada. I bought a new one (serial port) with card for $115. USB was $160. Allbrands also have them as I ordered an extra card to use with my second machine.

o

Thanks for your responses...Is Allbrands a recommended place? I don't know them at all... Thanks

o

Yes, I have ordered from Allbrand before they start selling on ebay!

o

Chantal, here is the link to allbrand you can also buy from the web also check ebay they now sell on ebay too!Let us know if you get one Good Luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: allbrands

o

Thanks redpenny, for the link. It is very tempting! I bought a embroidery machine a few months ago, but I wanted to have more designs to use, so I have been downloading some freebies on the net, but without the box I cannot do very much with them...lol...I will probably try to order it from Allbrand after the holidays...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here