Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Embird - Ultimate Box - Brother SE 270D

Posted by ddsmith (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 07 at 22:29

Currently I have the PED Basic for my Brother HE-120 (equivalent to Brother SE 270D). I am researching an edit and designing embroidery software.

I like Embird, however, do I have to purchase the Ultimate Box? or Will my PED Basic work with Embird?

Is Embird compatible with the Brother SE-270D?

Is the Ultimate Box Card compatible with the SE-270D/HE-120?

If any of you can answer my questions, I truly would appreciate your input.
Thank you - DeeDee Smith - Tucson, AZ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Embird - Ultimate Box - Brother SE 270D

DeeDee, I have a Brother emb. machine, but don't have PED Basic, so I may not be much help, but I can tell you what I do. I have an Amazing Box, and when I got it I got the one with the card compatible for Brother. I assume you would get an Ultimate Box the same way. Whenever I use Embird, I use the Amazing Box to write the Embird designs to the Brother card. (Well, I was until the box quit working!) It would be really nice to have an Ulitmate Box so I don't have to go through the extra step of using the AB or PE Design software.

Donna

o

DeeDee, I did a little more research after I posted and discovered that the original Ultimate Box is for Brother and other machines that use PES format. The UBII has a 2nd slot for other machines. You can get the UB and a card for around $175.

Donna

o

I am currently pooking at this macohoine to purchase. It seems to have gotten alot of good reviews. Any other input is appreciated!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here