Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is the difference between the ultimate box and amazing box 1

Posted by oosnails (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 24, 04 at 21:23

I have the ultimate box but have seen cards that says you need amazing box II to use. Can anyone tell me the difference?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is the difference between the ultimate box and amazing b

The Ultimate Box writes as many designs to The Ultimate Card as it can hold- 225,000 stitches. The Ultimate Box also reads designs from unprotected cards and saves them to the hard drive of your computer. Amazing Box and Magic Box will not save anything to your computer, and only download up to 6 designs to the card.
Download and use designs from the Internet (often for free) or buy them on the floppy or compact disks, then transfer them to your machine with rewritable card included.
Works with your Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity, White and Viking #1+, Iris and Rose
Writes to the Ultimate Card, Amazing (Magic) blank card and 512K (4 Megabit) Blank Brother card
The box connects to the serial port of your computer.
Can be used to transfer/format images that were downloaded
Supports the following formats:PES, PEC, HUS.
Works with Windows 98 or newer operating systems with a serial port
The Amazing Box 2 is upgrade

o
RE: What is the difference between the ultimate box and amazing b

Thanks Red for explaining this. I did buy the Ultimate Box instead of the other two and now I know why and I'm very happy with my Ultimate Box. I erase and copy to my card almost daily.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here