Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PE Design 6

Posted by afforddesigns (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 7, 05 at 16:12

Can anyone tell me how to have the machine trim the jump stitches? Something about a thread trimming system? Thanks

Regina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PE Design 6

I didn't know there was a way unless it was built into the machine. Hope someone tells us how.

o

I also think it is the machine that does it, not the software. The new Innovis 4000 trims the jump stitches.

Donna

o

I have a Brother ULT 2002 and a smaller PE150. I was ask by someone who had the Brother PR-600 to help them with a design. I created the design using PE Design 4 and it did really good, except for the jump stitches, which I couldn't seem to correct.

I was amazed when I took it to them and at every jump stitch, even though it was the same color, it stopped and clipped the thread.

This leads me to believe it is in the machine.

I have recently purchased an upgrade of version 4 to version 6, but haven't really had time to play much with it (major kitchen re-model). It does seem that it is going to be easier to make adjustments, especially when you want only part of an embroidery design to combine it with another one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here