Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Embroidery Software

Posted by Jim311 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 4, 11 at 9:32

Hi all, I know everyone has their favorite embroidery software, so lets discuss what and why.
Full Software � I really like Floriani. For me it is easy to use and a lot of fun.
Editing Software � I have to say Embrilliance Essentials. Not only easy to use, but I can use on my Mac without having windows.
So lets hear from everyone, what�s your favorites?
Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Embroidery Software

Well, my favorite is the one I wrote for the Mac and released just yesterday! It's only a visualizer for the moment, but with adequate feedback from the embroidery community, I can add features people need most. Forum rules prevent me posting more info than that, but if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me privately.

o
RE: Embroidery Software

I'm also using Embrilliance Essentials for my MacBook Pro. My dealer pleads with me to change to a PC and purchase Designer Gallery Software b/c she loves all of the software by designer Gallery.... esp the new Embroidery Works Everyday. She claims I'm missing out on so much, etc. I'm fairly new to embroidery. 'Got my TOL Babylock machine last fall and would love a multi-needle machine, but she said I'd need Palette software to do the multi-needle machine Babylock sells. I think the 10 needle comes with the upgrade, but I'd need to purchase the basic Palette... and a PC! so far, Essentials does everything I need, at this stage of the game. They are discussing a digitizing program, eventually, and keep doing upgrades. They are so much more reasonably priced over most other programs sold by dealers.... and Essentials is developed by the same person as DEsigner's Gallery... so I'm having a hard time being convinced to change over to a PC at this point.

Thoughts? Jeanie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here