Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
breast cancer awareness ribbon

Posted by kip2004 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 16, 04 at 20:13

My grandaughters'other grandmother is a breast cancer survivor.....the daughters, cousins and nieces are having a photograph taken with all of them wearing white teeshirts that have the embroidered pink ribbon on the left chest...however the place they bought the teeshirts from didn't have children sizes. As I browsed the internet I saw evidence that a "Sew for the Cure" memory card was put out several years ago by Brother in cooperation with Susan G. Kohmen Foundation. However seaches have not produced any other info. I had hoped to make little teeshirts for my grandaughters to wear in the photo but I'm coming up empty!! Would anyone have any ideas on this matter? Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: breast cancer awareness ribbon

Are you looking for the memory card or just the design of the pink ribbon?

o

Jenni...I really just need the pink ribbon but thought if a card was available and it helped the Breast Cancer Awareness group then I'd be glad to purchase that. Have you seen a download for the ribbon somewhere??

o

There is one on AnntheGran's site under "Uncatagorized" items

o

Got it .....thank you Jenni and Joan!!!

o

Go to the new Joann's site and they have a ribbon for free. You need to put in your cart and they send you an order number, then you download the ribbon. See the message about the Joann's site.

o

this might help you, I do crafts for cancer awareness for the uninsured and came across this when I was working on a patteren . its for canvas but can be used for others items go www.mountainharmony.com /crafts/pic/charity/pcpat_relaytbox_ribbon.jpg and more hope this helps

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here