Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kip2004

breast cancer awareness ribbon

kip2004
19 years ago

My grandaughters'other grandmother is a breast cancer survivor.....the daughters, cousins and nieces are having a photograph taken with all of them wearing white teeshirts that have the embroidered pink ribbon on the left chest...however the place they bought the teeshirts from didn't have children sizes. As I browsed the internet I saw evidence that a "Sew for the Cure" memory card was put out several years ago by Brother in cooperation with Susan G. Kohmen Foundation. However seaches have not produced any other info. I had hoped to make little teeshirts for my grandaughters to wear in the photo but I'm coming up empty!! Would anyone have any ideas on this matter? Thank you!

Comments (6)

• jenni_ca
    19 years ago

Are you looking for the memory card or just the design of the pink ribbon?

• kip2004
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Jenni...I really just need the pink ribbon but thought if a card was available and it helped the Breast Cancer Awareness group then I'd be glad to purchase that. Have you seen a download for the ribbon somewhere??

• joansews4u
    19 years ago

There is one on AnntheGran's site under "Uncatagorized" items

• kip2004
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Got it .....thank you Jenni and Joan!!!

• MaryinMichigan
    19 years ago

Go to the new Joann's site and they have a ribbon for free. You need to put in your cart and they send you an order number, then you download the ribbon. See the message about the Joann's site.

• emeraldjayne62
    15 years ago

this might help you, I do crafts for cancer awareness for the uninsured and came across this when I was working on a patteren . its for canvas but can be used for others items go www.mountainharmony.com /crafts/pic/charity/pcpat_relaytbox_ribbon.jpg and more hope this helps

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio