Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Embroidery fonts

Posted by danalahal (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 7, 04 at 16:23

I recently bought script embroidery fonts on EBay and have tried the CD but it looks like my machine (PE150) sees
each letter as a seperate design and I haven't been able to figure out how to write actual words/names with it, only
one letter at a time. Any help will be appreciated. Tks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Embroidery fonts

Does the PE150 have the embroidery edit feature like the PC8500 does? If so, you could load the letters you need onto the machine's card, then combine them with the edit function.

o

I'm not sure what you are doing. Is the CD a small diskett? I have the Brother PE150 and I use my computer with an embroidery software program (Embird) to pull designs off the CD/ or large disk. I then copy it onto the very small diskett (using the Ultimate Box) that we put in our machine.

o

you'll need a program like embird or lettering pro to put the individual letters into words. It's worth it.

in my opinion embird is really powerful but impossible to intuit and that made it close to useless. Lettering pro is much nicer but you have to use their fonts, which are numerous, but still limiting.

o

Does anyone know if there are any Red Sox designs
on the web that can be downloaded?

o

I am answering to the person asking for Red Sox designs......I have just bought from a gal...she has lots or things..sorry...I cannot remember her email....not just red sox....all the mascots.....lglovier62@aol.com....try this.....tell her that I sent it to her....Judy1....she will undestand....Ihave just done a pillow case for my 12 year old grandson....Red sox.....he will love it....hope this helps you.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here