Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone open a Brother embroidery file?

Posted by mayleen (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 25, 07 at 13:03

I have a embroidery file that I'm told was made using Brother software. When the store that was embroidering this logo for me closed they sent me the file. I am not able to open it and none of the embroiders I've sent it to have been able to open it. I've been told that only someone with Brother software can open it.
Is there anyone out there who has this software and is willing to try and open the file for me? The logo is for a parrot club that I belong to and I need to find someone who can embroider the design onto apparel for us. If I could only get the file to open!
Thanks to anyone who can help or has any advice.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone open a Brother embroidery file?

Anyone with EMBIRD should be able to open the file. If you need to change to another format then Embird can change to the format you require to read in your machine.
Embird is free for a 30 day trial.

o
RE: Can anyone open a Brother embroidery file?

send it to me ill open and covert it to whatever you want.
normaly the brother format is either pes,pec or phc. just let me know what machine you have so i can convert it to the format you need. lbetts1968@hotmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here