Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Info on Brother innovis 4000D

Posted by greenchillies (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 07 at 3:03

Can some provide some info on the current price, version of software this machine comes with. Also, where and how to locate a dealer (I am in WA). I am planning to purchase this model, but not sure if 4000 and 4000D are one and the same or does "D" stand for Disney. I have no idea about his machine at all, but quite interested, if can get for around $4500, though not sure, what current market value is.

Any info might be useful to me

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Info on Brother innovis 4000D

The "D" does stand for Disney - I don't know if Brother even makes any embroidery machines that aren't D models.

Check out Brother's website - they can locate a dealer for you. I have heard that you can only buy new Brother machines from dealers in your state, but don't know if that's true.

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: Brother

o

I bought the Brother Innovis 4000LTD last month. The D does stand for Disney and the LTD on my machine is for the limited edition they put out. It is the same machine only in black. Apparently, no one wanted a black one so they were trying to get rid of them. I got mine for $4000. They also threw in the upgrade which would have cost about $250. I am in Virginia and I don't know if they have any left, there was one left last I heard, but I can ask tonight as I have a class if you are interested. This is my first embroidery machine so I can't tell you a whole lot but I have used it quite a bit and it embroideries beautiful. It is sooooo easy I cannot believe it. All jump threads are cut, etc. Anyway, who cares if it's black!?!?! It matches my Featherweight! :)

o

Mideb, I was at a show a couple of years ago when they first came out with the Innovis 4000, and they had a few black ones that went like hotcakes! Funny that now they are trying to unload them.

Donna

o

Yeah, Donna, how true...but now I just talked to my dealer and he is selling the white ones for $4700 with the upgrade...argghhh!!!!
Oh, well...I'm still having a blast no matter what color it is!
Debi
<
P. S. Let me know if anyone wants one and I will let him know.

o

I have a Brother Innovis 4000D and am trying to digitize something and can't find out what version for pes. this machine uses. Does anyone know?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here