Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free fonts

Posted by ISO4FUN (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 28, 05 at 21:18

Does anyone know of any free font downloads. Everything I have is at least 2 inches in size. Would like to have a smaller font to embroider on smaller items, like baby and children items. Just learning how to use the Ultimate box, trying free downloads before purchasing fonts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free fonts

dakota collectibles might have some that can be sized but you might need sizing software... which is good to have anyway. Does your embroidery machine have no fonts? Mine has several. as part of the sewing menu.

o

Ann The Gran (http://www.annthegran.com) has a large section of free designs, which includes an alphabet section. She also has fonts available for purchase with a few free samples.

I use PE Design for most of my fonts, but have recently also purchased Monogram Magic, which has a text program with about 70 fonts.

o

Try Planet Embroidery at http://www.planetembroidery.com

They have a lot of free fonts and free monograms.

Here is a link that might be useful: Planet Embroidery

o

I also am looking for additional free fonts in the JEF format!
Carlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here