Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help with Brother pe770

Posted by gmabonnie (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 21:00

Hi All:

I am wondering why when I load a set of embroidery designs that I have purchased onto my thumb drive they come up in order (flowers01, flowers02, flowers03 etc. for example) but when I load them on the emb. machine they order is all jumbled. The one that comes up first might be flowers07, the second one might be flowers08 and the third might be flowers03 - there is no rhyme or reason to it that I can figured out. The pictures on the machine aren't clear enough that I can really tell which one is which. I can only find out by actually embroidering them. Any help? Thanks~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help with Brother pe770

Do you have a thumbnail software program that lets you see images on your computer? The image viewers show you the number of stitches, the size, and some show you thread colors. It could be as simple as the lower stitch number designs show up first, or the larger stitch number designs. Why don't you check the stitch count of the designs and see if you can make any sense of it. Otherwise--maybe that is the order you load them in? You know that saying, "last in, first out?"

o

Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry I haven't responded sooner but a lot was going on (still is) and I didn't even think to come back here as I haven't been doing much. I'll check out the stitch count idea, but don't really think that is it. & I know it's not 'last in, first out' as they are in a very jumbled up order - no rhyme or reason that I can see. But thanks, I'll keep trying when I can.

o

It's in the manuals, just read it the other day

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here