Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ellageo 3.. anyone have it?

Posted by dayenu (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 8, 05 at 18:51

Tel me what you like and don't like about this machine, please. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ellageo 3.. anyone have it?

I bought an Ellageo 3 in Feb of 2003. I have never had a problem with it. I had an upgrade installed by the dealer about a year ago and the machine works even better. I kept my Bernina Sewing Machine and I like it as a sewing machine far better than the Ellageo as a sewing machine. The hoops are large and I really can't complain about any aspect of the machine. I do not seek orders and embroider more for friends and myself. I do not hesitate to recommend this machine for home use. It may well be suitable for more commercial work, but that I don't know.

o

Mine arrived thursday and I am having a blast !!!

o

I was looking at this machine today at a local dealer. Is $2500 with 5 yr sevice warranty a good deal? What is regular price running? Thanks for any info!

o

Thats a terrific price. it retails for almost 5000. the machine is getting a cosmetic overhaul and the ellageo3's are being marked down. see of the dealer will throw in some extras ---like the continuous border hoop or some lettering software. I love the way the machine "drives". and Ilove the larger field and the editing features. and it takes a floppy disk !!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here