Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brother PR-600

Posted by PattiRN (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 17, 05 at 17:22

I am currently in the process of starting an embroidery business and I am considering purchasing a Brother PR-600. I am considering this model because of it's size and movability and also because I currently own a Brother ULT2002 and have not had any problems with it. Does any one have any knowlege or experience with this machines? You opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brother PR-600

These are fantastic machines.
They fit in the back of a normal estate no problems, 6 threads are great (leave it on and forget about it, whilst you work on another machine). Plus its got a fixed head apparently, so its very accurate.

There is a demo movie for it (bit cheesy, but worth watching) over at http://www.jbsew.co.uk/pr600.htm

Movies on the right hand side.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brother Pr600 PDF & Movie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here