Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Programmable card on 1+ Husqvarna

Posted by roewe (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 6, 04 at 16:41

Hi, I think I had this figured out once, but now I am confused. I have the designs on my programmable card but once I put the card in my Husqvarna 1+, how do I select one of the designs from the programmable card?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Programmable card on 1+ Husqvarna

You have to use your software program Customizing(?) and (reader/writer) in your computer to "read" the card. You can print the designs as you see them listed on the computer monitor, all the designs on one sheet of paper. From that sheet you'll know what number each design is. When you place the programmable card in your sewing machine, you'll punch in the design number.

o

Thanks annrn, I think I understand. I will try that asap and let you know how I got alone. Your explanation makes lots of sense to me, anyway.
Thanks so much for the help. I appreciate it.

o

Also when you download the design onto the programmable card you do have the choice to rename it to something you can recognize.
I agree about printing out the designs, also if they are free designs I always stitch them out on muslin to make sure I like it, that the colors are what I want and that the digitizing looks good.
You can always save the stitched out samples and use them on something like a t-shirt or sweatshirt or even start a quilt!

Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here