Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Singer Futura CE-200: Combining Designs

Posted by sandiegobeachmom (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 15, 06 at 14:04

I'm so happy to have found this forum and hope someone can help me!
I've looked online, in the maunal and asked someone at my sewing store but haven't found an answer.

Does anyone know if you can combine designs together on one file? For example, I bought some applique alphabets online but can only embroider one letter at a time. I would like to spell out a whole word at once. I heard I can buy software (like Embird) to do this but I don't want to spend the extra money if it's something included in the Futura. I do have the Hyperfont software included if that matters.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!
~Melissa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Singer Futura CE-200: Combining Designs

Read your instructions for the hyperfont.

You could play around and keep importing the letters at a specific spot and then line them up.

o

It's not that difficult to do. If you have worked with word processing or other graphic programs, Futura works about the same for editing graphics.

This link should help with lettering and combining designs.

Here is a link that might be useful: combining designs

o

Thank you for your responses- I'll give those a try!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here