Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PE Design 5.0

Posted by staasia (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 10, 04 at 12:25

Anyone out there have any suggestions on an EASY instruction booklet/cd/etc. for learning how to use this program? Reasonably priced, would also be great. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PE Design 5.0

......Forgot to say that I have a Brother PC 8500, if that makes a difference in instruction booklets/cd's/etc.
Thanks!

o

I have an 8500 too, but my PE Design is v. 2.5. I have a CD by Loes Hines (I think) that is extremely helpful. I don't know if Brother has a newer CD for PE Design or not. Check their website under software downloads. Does your dealer offer classes?

o

I bought a tutorial for PE Design 4.0 from Marvelous Creations. He had the best prices I saw. He had Loes Hines & Carol Price...maybe others. Marv is easy to talk to & will assist you in your right choice. He puts little interesting freebies in your package too. One I got is a ruler with a magnifer. I really like it!!!

I got the Giant hoop It All for $119 & Nancy's Notions was a hundred dollars more. Check him out. He advertizes in most of the sewing mags. Can't put my hands on his # right now. I housed evacutees from FL & my sewing room is still a mess still after having so many seamtresses from 5 to 66 in it during their stay. I guess I need to clean it up because it looks like they may have to come back!!!!

o

I have the Carol Price tutorial and found it very helpful. I've had it for a while though, and can't remember how much it was.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here