Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brother innov-is 4000D disney edition

Posted by Mindy0421 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 3:29

I am new to this forum and brand new to my machine and looking for help and advice on how to use it. I have a written manual but would love to find a video how to or some advice from some of you who are similar with this machine. My mother gave this to me for my birthday and I really want to get started but don't want to mess it up. Thank you for any help you can give. Mindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brother innov-is 4000D disney edition

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+innov+is+4000d&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Lots of info here, including link to youtube videos. I think this might be basically the same as my Brother ULT2003D and my 2002D that was updated to '03. Does your machine use cards and floppies, or does it have USB connection? I LOVE my machines--they are great and so user friendly.
Also info here at GW:
New to Machine Embroidery...Brother Innovis 4000D
9 posts
May 19, 2013
Brother Innov-is 4000D or Baby Lock Ellegante?
4 posts
Jun 5, 2008
Info on Brother innovis 4000D
6 posts
Oct 31, 2007
Brother Innov-is 4000D question
5 posts
Sep 1, 2006
Just ask away!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here