Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Am I stupid or crazy asking this question?

Posted by redpenny (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 9, 04 at 19:52

When You download a design Pes file can you see it on your computer as a picture or not or do you have to have your embroidery software to view it? I am going crazy trying to see the design downloaded and un zipped.
Am I crazy or stupid asking this question.
Red

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Am I stupid or crazy asking this question?

It has to be unzipped to get to the PES format. You can view it using your software and it will list the different formats. Refer to the software manual.

o
RE: Am I stupid or crazy asking this question?

I use my box software to view designs.

I had the PES2 software without the box I used at times to see what the design was and then kept it or deleted it off the CD. It was handy because I got download disease when I got my machine and box and hadn't learned the methods of saving and organizing so I spent two days doing that. Now you know why I rename and organize when I download--I learn from my own disasters.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here