Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some helpful hints...

Posted by sarahannetc (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 8, 08 at 10:29

My name is Sarah-Ann and I am the Senior Sales Advisor at ETC Embroidery. I have been with the company since February and coming from an embroidery background, I was surprised to find that there were so many unique products available from one company that really enhance and improve embroidery.

The first of these products is the fibre unravelling spray. Every embroiderer has the problem of the puckering and pulling of the fabric and the fibre unravelling spray stops this occurring. The spray is sprayed onto the reverse of the fabric and then left to dry for a few minutes before framing up as normal. When the embroidery is complete, you can really notice the difference the embroidery sits so much flatter and clearer. ETC customers have found this product to be "a must have for all embroiderers" and the results it gives really are impressive and are noticed not only by the embroiderer, but also by their customers.

Another unique product only available at ETC is the fabulon spray. This spray is perfect for removing the ring marks on garments.

I would suggest that you keep an eye on the website www.etc-embroidery.co.uk which is constantly updated with new unique products and already has a very large range of consumables. There is also a link on the website to contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards

Sarah-Ann

You can hold down Ctrl and click on the links below to see the pictures.

http://www.etc-embroidery.co.uk/images/puckering001.jpg

http://www.etc-embroidery.co.uk/images/puckering002.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here