Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good embroidery sites???

Posted by maggbelle (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 9, 07 at 18:17

Anyone who know of any good sites to buy embroidery designs from please let me know. Thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good embroidery sites???

LOL! Did I miss something?

o

I have given this Embroidery Design Site on this forum before, but it's worth mentioning again! I frequently purchase their designs; they sew out perfect. They have a project link for ideas and patterns (check out the 'showcase' link too). Sign up to get their emails - they offer weekly specials (changes every Wednesday) and have new designs each week. Don't forget to start a long Wish List - every once in a while they will offer 50% off anything currently in your wish list.
I know you will enjoy this one!
Vicki

Here is a link that might be useful: Embroidary Library

o

There are so many.
Emb. Library is great.
I also love
Glenn harris designs
Advanced embroidery designs
Perfect little stitches
Hatched in Africa
A stitch a half..
I could go on. Google and you'll find so many good sites. Most have freebies that you can try to test the quality before you buy.

o

Considering this thread is 4+ years old... I would recommend the site I linked to below, embroidery.com...

Can't say enough good things about them...

Here is a link that might be useful: If It Ain't Here... It Don't Exist!

o

I'm new to embroidery (my machine arrives tomorrow!) Has anyone bought designs from the many embroidery designers listed on Etsy? Some of the designs are so darned cute! Just wondering if you had any favorites on Etsy. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here