Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
help with finding a certain embroidery pattern

Posted by rubyjud (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 5, 04 at 13:26

I know this is probably an impossibility....but one night I was searching link...other links...and just having a wonderful time looking for new embroidery designs....I found one that I just loved....but now cannot find it again...I will try to descrive it.....First...it is an alphabet...with woodland animals...I think...some sort of animals....Each letter is in a square...and the whole square is solidly embroidered...lots of colors...pretty detailed....I have even dreamed about it....crazy....help if you can....thanks so much....I have just purchased an embroidery machine and I am so excited about using it for some wonderful things....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: help with finding a certain embroidery pattern

What brand machine and model did you get? Are you new to machine embroidery? Have you thoroughly read and practiced what is in your machine manual?

I ask these questions as many new embroidery machine owners jump right in without reading manuals and practicing in their enthusiasm to get started, get confusionosis and downloaditis caused by not reading their manual to find out how their machine works, what format the machine takes (makes downloading much easier as some designs do not come in all formats or compatable sizes), and after downloading a design, what additional equipment is required, how to get a design from point A to B to C, etc., and using the machine features and any required additional software to resize and edit a design.

As far as search for a design, usually you can google for animal alphabet or any other design and get a whole lot of links to different sites.

o

I made a baby quilt with this animal alphabet from OESD. Perhaps it's similar to what you're lookimg for. Isn't it frustrating when you can't find links - I've definitely done that before & I have spent HOURS trying to find it.

Maryann

Here is a link that might be useful: OESD Lovable Letters 2

o

Happened to be looking for some designs on Embroidery.com & came across this one.

Maryann

Here is a link that might be useful: alpha blocks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here