Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for patterns

Posted by deanna_84757 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 12, 06 at 13:15

I am looking for patterns to embroidery that have some of the following messages:

Children need a stable background (with a picture of the nativity)

Home of the free because of the brave

Any other cute patterns especially primitive ones. Thanks in advance. Deanna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for patterns

Deanna,
Do you have software that will allow you to add text to your designs, or is your machine capable? It'll probably be easier to find the appropriate design and add the text you're looking for.

Try www.annthegran.com for lots of free designs.
www.emblibrary.com has tons of designs that are well digitized and very fairly priced. Or just do a google searcg for 'machine embroidery design' and nativity, etc. There are tons of patriotic designs out there, but I'm getting ready for bed. If I have time tomorrow night I'll try to hunt a few down for you.

Good luck!

Laura

o
RE: Looking for patterns

contact me with some pictures you are thinking of doing and i should be able to knock something up for you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here