Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pe design 2.0 problem getting file onto card

Posted by moonmagic (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 08 at 0:21

I am very new to embroidery, I have joined forces with a lovely lady that sews well to compliment my business (making equestrian show gear). She has an old embriodery system but isn't very computer literate. We paid someone to convert 2 logos to the pes format. One works fine, the other one wont even go onto the card. It says it is copying, then says it has completed, but when we put the card into the embroidery machine, it doesn't see it.
The PE file software wont even see either file except on the CD on the laptop, not on the hard drive or a thumb drive (I tried renaming the file to see if that helped but the software wont see either file). Can anyone help me?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pe design 2.0 problem getting file onto card

It's possible that the design is in a different version that 2.0. If it is in Ver. 7 the ver 2.0 won't read or write it.

o
RE: pe design 2.0 problem getting file onto card

Did you ever get this to work? I have ver 7 and could convert it to the 2.0 version for you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here