Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need to learn where to buy a pes design of a Kerry Blue Terrier

Posted by staasia (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 05 at 23:20

The only ones that I have seen so far are two with their tongues hanging out.
There is a good design of a Kerry head with the mouth closed, but it is on the sites which use it to sell t-shirts etc. Those places do not sell the designs alone.
Actually, at this point I would like to buy anything I could get...almost...That is decent.
Can anyone help?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need to learn where to buy a pes design of a Kerry Blue Terri

Stasia, I can't remember if it's Amazing Designs or My Embroidery Haven, but I think one or the other has lots of dog designs.

o

Thanks for trying to give me help in finding a Kerry Blue Terrier design, but neither, Amazing Designs or My Embroidery Haven, had anything.
In that I am getting a little anxious, I went back to accept the ones that I mentioned in my original post, and could not find the whole body one. The reason I did not jump at buying that one in the first place, is that the tail is at half mast, and not straight up.
Most sites that have anything including this one are selling the design on a piece of clothing etc., and do not sell the design alone.
I found a great head at Balboa. I am grateful to have that.
Again, thanks for offering to help me.
Stasia

o

There's a free one here:

Here is a link that might be useful: Kerry Blue Terrier

o

Thank you everyone, for your interest and help.
Stasia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here